1. Always comb your extensions upwards from the tips to the roots to get rid of knots with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb. The comb is better as its less likely to rip out hair from the weft.
2. Wash your hair every 1-2 weeks. Virgin hair is more prone to being greasy than our own so its important to keep it clean.
3. Deep condition between washes and after washing to keep the hair soft and healthy.
4. Try to reduce the amount of heat your hair is exposed to by airdrying instead of blowdrying. Blowdrying will get rid of the 'natural state' look and blow the curls out of place. Instead of a curling wand or iron, try bendy rollers. If you do decide to blowdry, straighten or curl the hair, use a heat Protectant just to be safe.
5. Just because a product works for your own natural hair doesn't mean it will be good for your extensions. Avoid greasy or heavy products as it will weigh down the hair.
6. If possible plait your hair into one braid before sleeping to keep the waves/ curls intact and keep the moisture in your hair. Also you should purchase a satin scarf or cap to sleep in to help keep moisture in your hair.
7. Do not neglect your own hair!
-Eni' Beauty Dose